- a label for aesthetic activities.
- a logistic basis for creation, production and distribution of art as integrative situations of communication.
- a factory of strategies, exhibitions, concepts, projects, texts, campaigns, processes.
- a cultural laboratory for art as a catalyst, adaptive and active in creation and research.
- a place of exchange between people of different techniques, between arts and media, creation and commerce, science and politics.
© Kunstkartell 1999-2002; [kk] reformed and repersonalized 2005.
ART RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
ART MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAMMING
ART TRAINING AND EDUCATION
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS CONSULTING